Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Browse all ads of used Vögele asphalt machines machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Vögele asphalt machines ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Vögele asphalt machines in Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 280
    ads/page
    280 Search results for "Vögele construction equipment"
    • Vögele 0883, 2007, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 0883Gross weight: 15000

      Asphalt pavers
      2007 7292 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      35,000 GBP
    • Vögele 880RTB, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 880RTBCarrier type: Tracked, Other information: VOGELLE 880RTB ASPHALT TRACKED PAVER YEAR 2005 HOURS 7021 GOOD CONDITION

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 7021 h
      United Kingdom, UK

      30,000 GBP
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1Gross weight: 20100

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 9400 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Promoted
      Vögele 1800-1 SUPER, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele 1800-1 SUPERAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 19000, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Perkins 1106C-E60TA, Carrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 12750 h
      Netherlands, America

      46,323 GBP
    • Vögele SUPER 1300-2, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2Gross weight: 9500

      Asphalt pavers
      2008 3837 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2006, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1 ErgoplusGross weight: 20100

      Asphalt pavers
      2006 11733 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele SUPER 1800-1, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-1 ErgoplusGross weight: 20100

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 40 h
      Netherlands, Venlo
      7d

      POA
    • Vogele Super 1800-3i, 2014, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super 1800-3iGross weight: 19300, Engine: CUMMINS QSB 6.7 C-170, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2014 1350 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen
      7d

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1300-2 Ergoplus, 2013, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1300-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 10900, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L04w, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2013 1342 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vogele Super 1300-2 Ergoplus, 2008, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super 1300-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 10900, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L04w, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2008 6523 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      60,274 GBP
    • Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUS, 2007, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUSGross weight: 9224, Engine: Perkins 1106D-E66TA, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2007 9224 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vogele Super 800, 2006, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super 800Gross weight: 6100, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L03, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2006 1808 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA
    • Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUS, 2012, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2 ERGOPLUSGross weight: 19700, Engine: Perkins 1106D-E66TA, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2012 4791 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      125,186 GBP
    • Vogele Super1203, 2001, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super1203Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*2.25*3.40, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2001
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      25,079 GBP
    • Vogele Super1203, 2002, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele Super1203Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10500, Cabin type: Open cab, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5.50*1.95*2.75, Carrier type: Wheeled

      Asphalt pavers
      2002
      Netherlands, Roelofarendsveen

      25,079 GBP
    • Vogele AB 500 TV / AB 600 TV, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele AB 500 TV / AB 600 TVDelivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2005
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      7,334 GBP
    • Vogele S2500, 1999, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele S2500Gross weight: 29000, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Deutz, Carrier type: Tracked

      Asphalt pavers
      1999 13200 h
      Netherlands, Holten

      41,728 GBP
    • Vögele Super 800, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 800Gross weight: 6100, Engine: DEUTZ TCD 2011 L03, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 3514 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      26,554 GBP
    • Vogele SUPER BOY, 2005, Asphalt pavers

      Vogele SuperboyGross weight: 5400, Cabin type: Open cab, Engine: Deutz

      Asphalt pavers
      2005 4620 h
      Netherlands, Holten

      19,178 GBP
    • Vögele Super 1800-2 Ergoplus, 2009, Asphalt pavers

      Vögele Super 1800-2 ErgoplusGross weight: 19300, Engine: PERKINS 1106D-E66TA, Carrier type: Tracked, Delivery terms: EXW

      Asphalt pavers
      2009 6676 h
      Netherlands, Wijchen

      POA