Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Browse ads of used JCB backhoe loaders for sale all across Europe. The newest ads are put on top. In order to sort these used JCB backhoe loaders you can click on sort buttons such as brand, year, price, hours of use, country. In order to search any used backhoe loaders for sale click on the link.
    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 639
    ads/page
    639 Search results for "JCB backhoe loaders"
    • JCB 3CX SM TURBO 2010, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX SM TURBOLatest inspection: 4000, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 25%, Rear tyres remaining : 25%, Production country: UK

      Backhoe loaders
      2010, 4460 h
      United Kingdom, LEICESTER
      24h

      27,500 GBP

    • JCB 4CX 1998, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 4CXOther information: email: sostaricjcb@gmail.com

      Backhoe loaders
      1998, 10000 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      12,785 GBP

    • JCB 4CX 2001, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 4CXOther information: email: sostaricjcb@gmail.com

      Backhoe loaders
      2001, 9900 h
      United Kingdom
      7d

      14,916 GBP

    • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR 2008, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX CONTRACTORFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, CE marked: Yes, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original colour: yes, Production country: UK, Attachments: Hammerlines Manual Hitch Air Seat Powershift Servo controls

      Backhoe loaders
      2008, 4435 h
      United Kingdom, Inverness
      7d

      POA

    • JCB 3CX Turbo Powershift with service history 2008, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX Turbo Powershift with service historyGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Traction type: 4 WD, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 92, Original colour: yes, Other information: JCB 3CX Turbo Powershift, 92hp, Transmission Torque Lock, hammer pipework, manual q-hitch with ditch cleaning bucket, one local owner from new with service history. call Tim on 01642 585702 / 07846252874 or email sales@tsplantsales.comAttachments: hammer pipework

      Backhoe loaders
      2008, 5100 h
      United Kingdom, STOCKTON ON TEES

      POA

    • JCB 3CX Sitemaster 2005, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX SitemasterOther information: 05 Reg. (13.7.2005),,One Owner From New,,Turbo Engine ,,Manual Gearbox,,Smoothride,,Hammer Lines,,NEW Front Tyres,,Manaul Fuel Pump,,Quickhitch ,; 1x Bucket,,,,Only sold due to loss of work, Machine is in great condition for its age and Full working order.

      Backhoe loaders
      2005
      United Kingdom

      POA

    • JCB 3CX Sitemaster Plus 2008, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX Sitemaster PlusOther information: 08 Reg. (08.04.2008),,2 Owners From New,,Exceptional Condition,,ONLY 2700 hours!,,Air Conditioning,,Turbo Engine,,Air Seat,,Hammer Lines,,Smoothride,,Powershift,,40kph,,NEW Front Tyres,,80% Good Rear Tyres,,JCB Manual Quickhitch,,3x Buckets,,,,Machine has never been worked hard, Very Nice and Tight to Operate.

      Backhoe loaders
      2008
      United Kingdom

      POA

    • JCB 3CX ECO sitemaster turbo digger 2011, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX ECO sitemaster turbo diggerGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 85%, Rear tyres remaining : 100%, Production country: UK, Attachments: X2 BUCKETS, PIPED FOR BREAKER, QUICKHITCH TWIN LOCK

      Backhoe loaders
      2011, 4800 h
      United Kingdom

      26,950 GBP

    • JCB 3 CX 2006, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3 CXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Other information: 2006, POWERSHIFT GEARBOX, OWNER DRIVER MACHINE, QUICKHITCH, FREE LOADING INTO CONTAINERS,

      Backhoe loaders
      2006, 4500 h
      United Kingdom

      25,450 GBP

    • JCB 3CX Manual 2002, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX ManualGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yes, Attachments: Sitemaster 4X4 Manual Gearbox 1 owner

      Backhoe loaders
      2002
      United Kingdom

      POA

    • JCB 3CX Site Master 2009, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX Site MasterAttachments: 4 in 1 Hitch 1 Bucket

      Backhoe loaders
      2009, 4000 h
      United Kingdom

      29,000 GBP

    • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR PLUS 2007, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR PLUSOther information: 07 Registration (17.8.2007),,2 Owners From New,,Turbo 100hp Engine,,Air Conditioning,,Powerslide,,18" Front Wheels,,Hammer Lines,,Smoothride,,Powershift,,40khp,,Torque Lock,,Auto-Miller Bug Quickhitch,,2x Buckets,,,,Direct from local User, Only sold due to buying New Replacement, Excellent Condition.

      Backhoe loaders
      2007
      United Kingdom

      POA

    • JCB 4XC 214S 2001, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 4XC 214SOther information: 6in1 4x4x4 Turbo Power Shift Extending Dipper Low Hours Very Good Condition

      Backhoe loaders
      2001
      United Kingdom

      13,500 GBP

    • JCB 3cx Contractor Easy Control 2014, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3cx Contractor Easy ControlFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, CE marked: Yes, Engine output: 100, Production country: UK

      Backhoe loaders
      2014, 494 h
      United Kingdom, Farnham

      49,750 GBP

    • JCB 3 CX 2007, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3 CXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Attachments: Hours: 7789. 4x4. 4in1 with forks and edge. Extendahoe. Hammer circuit. JCB Manual quick hitch. Powershift. Torque lock. SRS. CD pl

      Backhoe loaders
      2007, 7789 h
      United Kingdom

      24,500 GBP

    • JCB 3CX Eco,Turbo,Powershift 2011, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX Eco,Turbo,PowershiftCE marked: Yes, Attachments: Torquelock MQH 1 Bkt

      Backhoe loaders
      2011, 4944 h
      United Kingdom, Colchester

      31,000 GBP

    • JCB 3CX Contractor 2002, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX ContractorGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

      Backhoe loaders
      2002
      United Kingdom, Suffolk

      POA

    • JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR PLUS 2005, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CX CONTRACTOR PLUSOther information: 55 Reg. (01.11.2005),,One Owner From New,,Low Hours for Age,,Turbo 100hp Engine,,Smoothride,,Powershift,,40kph,,Air Conditioning,,Powerslide,,NEW Front Tyres,,20" Front Wheels,,JCB Manual Quickhitch,,3x Buckets,,,,Only sold due to buying new upgrade, Very Tidy Condition, All Original Paint, Fully Serviced and ready for work.

      Backhoe loaders
      2005
      United Kingdom

      POA

    • JCB 3CX 2006, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3CXOther information: JCB 3CX backhoe loader with power shift transmisson , 4 in one bucket , extender hoe , quick hitch on back actor , legs , 68.6kw engine

      Backhoe loaders
      2006, 3800 h
      United Kingdom

      23,500 GBP

    • JCB 3 CX 2011, Backhoe loaders

      JCB 3 CXAmount of previous owners: 1, Full service history: Yes, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 7600, Original colour: Yes, Other information: One owner from new. 3CX Eco Contractor. Larger front wheels. Hydraulic Hill Quick hitch. Bucket. 4 in 1 front bucket. Full Contractor specification. Torque lock. Road legal. Excellent working condition.

      Backhoe loaders
      2011, 3800 h
      United Kingdom

      32,995 GBP

    JCB Backhoe Loaders


    When you purchase a backhoe, there are a number of important aspects that need to be taken into consideration. Most people will look at price and affordability. Now, while there is nothing wrong with this approach, there are other important components that need to be taken into consideration as well. And if you want a backhoe that delivers on all these fronts, you will want a JCB 4cx backhoe loader. The reason is simple. The JCB backhoe delivers on all these fronts….and more.

    So, what are these important attributes JCB backhoes provide? Here is a brief list:

    Reliability is a major attribute of JCB backhoes. Really, when you purchase a backhoe you do not want to see it in a repair shop. That’s why it is valuable to purchase JCB backhoes. They are not prone to breaking down and also possess a long “shelf life”. This will reduce costs associated with the backhoe dramatically.

    The ability to acquire parts quickly and easily in the case of repair work is critical as well. Yes, JCB backhoes are not prone to errant breakdowns. However, repair will will be necessary sometimes. The problem of not being able to access replacement equipment can cause needless delays and end up being very expensive. Since parts for a JCB backhoe loader are not difficult to order, these needless delays will not prove to be an issue.

    The variety of the models is also another significant positive to purchasing JCB backhoe loaders. Because there are many different types of models available, there is no need to "settle" for whatever models happen to be available. Such a practice can greatly undermine the ability to acquire the right JCB backhoe for your needs.

    There are many more reasons why JCB backhoe loaders should be the number one choice for your equipment needs. This is why serious consideration should be given to purchasing JCB backhoes when the need arises.