Search results

Browse all ads of used Fermec backhoe loaders machines for sale available on Mascus. You may sort the Fermec backhoe loaders ads by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search, or read more about Fermec backhoe loaders in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 24
ads/page
24 Search results for "Fermec construction equipment"
  • Fermec 860, 1994, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Traction type: 4 WD, Other information: FERMEC 860 WHEELED DIGGER 1994 4WD EXTRDIG 4 IN1 BUCKET PERKINS ENGINE 2 REAR BUCKETS MANUAL GEAR BOX

    Backhoe loaders
    1994
    United Kingdom

    10,995 GBP
  • Fermec 860, 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2000 10000 h
    Ireland

    15,174 GBP
  • Fermec 660, 1997, Wheel loaders

    Fermec 660Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    1997 6500 h
    Ireland

    10,959 GBP
  • Fermec 860, 2003, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Damaged: Breaker / dismantled

    Backhoe loaders
    2003
    Ireland

    POA
  • Fermec 960, 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 960Traction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8250, Body type: Other

    Backhoe loaders
    1998 5500 h
    Netherlands, rucpen

    POA
  • Fermec 760 T, 1995, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760 TTraction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 8000, Engine: perkins

    Backhoe loaders
    1995 2147 h
    Netherlands, rucphen

    POA
  • Fermec 980 4x4x4, 2009, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 980 4x4x4Traction type: 4 WD, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 35, Engine output: 101, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2009 7150 h
    Netherlands, Holten

    20,991 GBP
  • Fermec 860, 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Full service history: Yes, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: Perkins, Top speed: 30, Engine output: 100, Original colour: geel

    Backhoe loaders
    1999 9920 h
    Netherlands, Oude Tonge

    15,174 GBP
  • Fermec 760, 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 760Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe loaders
    1999
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec 750, 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 750Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Gross weight: 7500, Engine: Perkins

    Backhoe loaders
    1998
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec 860, 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 2, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Full service history: Yes, Gross weight: 7800, Engine: Perkins, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    Hungary, Tata

    POA
  • Fermec 965, 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 965

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    Denmark

    POA
  • Fermec 30 cm. med tænder, Buckets

    Fermec 30 cm. med tænderGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    623 GBP
  • Fermec 60 cm graveskovl, Buckets

    Fermec 60 cm graveskovlGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Buckets

    Denmark, Mern

    453 GBP
  • Fermec 860, 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860 KABINAGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 5

    Backhoe loaders
    1998
    Slovenia

    1 GBP
  • Fermec 1.5 Ton., 2004, Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)

    Fermec 1.5 Ton.Gross weight: 1500, Original colour: Yellow

    Mini excavators < 7t (Mini diggers)
    2004
    Mozambique, Maputo

    3,206 GBP
  • Fermec 865, 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 865 ELEKTRONGross weight: 8500, Engine: PERKINS, Engine output: 96.56

    Backhoe loaders
    1997
    Croatia, Karlovac

    POA
  • Fermec 760, 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec MF760CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    1997
    Portugal

    9,905 GBP
  • Fermec 860, 2007, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 860

    Backhoe loaders
    2007 9500 h
    Portugal

    POA
  • Fermec 960, 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Fermec 960

    Backhoe loaders
    1998 8369 h
    Portugal, Rio Maior

    12,645 GBP