Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Here is a list of currently available used Renault tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Renault tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
    You may also read more about Renault tractors in Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 190
    ads/page
    190 Search results for "Renault tractors"
    • Renault 815RZ, 2001, Tractors

      Renault 815RZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: MANUAL TRANSMISSION,CAB SUSPENSION,3 SPOOL VALVES,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR SEAT, PUH,FRONT LINKAGE AND PTO,FRONT WEIGHT,420/85R28 FIRESTONE 90%,20.8R38 MICHELIN 35%

      Tractors
      2001 9250 h
      United Kingdom

      13,500 GBP
    • Renault Ares 630 RX, 1997, Tractors

      Renault Ares 630 RXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Semi Powershift, Front tyre size: 520/70/38 + 420/70/28, Attachments: air con

      Tractors
      1997 6041 h
      United Kingdom

      POA
    • Renault 851.4S, Tractors

      Renault 851.4STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

      Tractors

      Ireland

      POA
    • Renault ARES 735, 2003, Tractors

      Renault Ares 735Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 194, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 68, Front tyre size: 600/65*28, Rear tyre size: 650/75*38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%%, Top speed: 45, Options: Front linkage Air-conditioning Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

      Tractors
      2003 7639 h
      Netherlands

      21,532 GBP
    • Renault 106-14 TX marge, Tractors

      Renault 106-14 TX margeTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 101, Front tyre size: 14.9 R28, Rear tyre size: 520/70 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 30

      Tractors
      7700 h
      Netherlands, Dalen

      7,967 GBP
    • Renault 981-4, 1982, Tractors

      Renault 981-4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 1000, Cabin: Regular

      Tractors
      1982
      Netherlands

      5,814 GBP
    • Renault 78.14 S, 1986, Tractors

      Renault 78.14 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 69, Transmission: syncro, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 16.9*24, Rear tyre size: 18.4*38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 32, Options: Front linkage

      Tractors
      1986 7400 h
      Netherlands

      5,814 GBP
    • Renault 781, 1900, Tractors

      Renault 781Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 78, Front tyre size: 10.0 x 16 Deestone, Rear tyre size: 16.9 x 34 Stomil, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

      Tractors
      1900 7870 h
      Netherlands, WILP

      POA
    • Renault Master, 1968, Tractors

      Renault Master 1 4wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 62

      Tractors
      1968 4281 h
      Netherlands, Deurne, Nederland

      5,857 GBP
    • Renault ERGOS 85, 1996, Tractors

      Renault ERGOS 85Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1996
      Netherlands, MIJNSHEERENLAND, Nederland

      6,029 GBP
    • Renault ARES 550RX, 1999, Tractors

      Renault ARES 550RXTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 105, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Front loader make: Faucheux, Options: Front loader

      Tractors
      1999 11850 h
      Netherlands

      14,642 GBP
    • Renault ARES 620RZ, 2001, Tractors

      Renault Ares 620 RZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 110, Transmission: 32/32, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Top speed: 45, PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E, Options: Cabin suspension

      Tractors
      2001 11425 h
      Netherlands, Kockengen

      16,795 GBP
    • Renault 551.4 S, 1985, Tractors

      Renault 551.4 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 11.2 R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9 R28, Production country: FR, Front loader make: Mailleux, Frontloader accessories: Bale Spike, Options: Front loader

      Tractors
      1985 9095 h
      Netherlands, Voorst

      5,340 GBP
    • Renault Ares 610 RZ, 1999, Tractors

      Renault Ares 610 RZTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 105, Transmission: 16-16, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 420/70R-24, Rear tyre size: 540/70R-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Amount of previous owners: 1, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Production country: FR

      Tractors
      1999 10000 h
      Netherlands

      17,204 GBP
    • Renault 75-14 LS, 1986, Tractors

      Renault 75-14 LSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 75, Front tyre size: 13.6R24, Rear tyre size: 16.9R34, Top speed: 30, Gross weight: 3500

      Tractors
      1986 11146 h
      Netherlands

      7,752 GBP
    • Renault 103-14TX Tracks Special, Tractors

      Renault 103-14TX Tracks SpecialTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: Tracked, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 95, Cabin: Regular, Gross weight: 4200, PTO: 540/1000

      Tractors
      6500 h
      Netherlands, Holten

      12,489 GBP
    • Renault 651-2, 1980, Tractors

      Renault 651-2Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 60, Transmission: 12 x 12 gesynchroniseerd, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 7.50 - 16, Rear tyre size: 12.4 x 36, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%

      Tractors
      1980 4540 h
      Netherlands

      5,125 GBP
    • Renault Super 7 E Tractor Top Condition, Tractors

      Renault Super 7 E Tractor Top ConditionTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors

      Netherlands, 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands

      2,369 GBP
    • Renault Cergos 335, 2002, Tractors

      Renault Cergos 335Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 380/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 45%, Rear tyres remaining : 65%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Amount of previous owners: 1, Production country: NL

      Tractors
      2002 6550 h
      Netherlands

      13,695 GBP
    • Renault 681s, 2016, Tractors

      Renault 681sTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Full service history: Yes, Top speed: 32, PTO: 540/1000, Production country: NL, Options: Creeper gear

      Tractors
      2016 6371 h
      Netherlands, Roermond

      POA

    Renault Tractors

    When most people hear the name Renault, they think of a luxurious European automobile. In addition to manufacturing automobiles, Renault also has been involved in the production of farm tractors since the First World War. In 1919, Renault introduced its first tractor model, the GP Tracklayer, which was derived from a tank that Renault had developed. Up until 2004, Renault produced tractors under the Renault name; in 2004, Renault was acquired by Claas, a tractor manufacturer founded in Germany.

    Top Renault Tractor Models


    There are still some tractors available that bear the Renault name, and that were produced by Renault. Here are a few of the Renault tractors that are on the market today.

    Renault 103 - This Renault tractor has a 4-cylinder, 95 horsepower engine and is front lifting with 4-wheel drive and an enclosed cab.
    Renault 110.54 - This Renault tractor has a 6-cylinder, 100 horsepower engine, with a rear lift, and has an enclosed cab.
    Renault 610 Aces - This Renault tractor has a 6-cylinder engine, 4-wheel drive, and an enclosed cab.
    Renault Celtis 456Rx - This Renault tractor has a 95 horsepower engine, 4-wheel drive, and an enclosed cab.
    Renault 656 RZ - This Renault tractor has a 125 horsepower engine, front loader, front linkage, air-conditioning, and an enclosed cab.
    Renault Ares 836 - This Renault has a 6-cylinder, 196 horsepower engine, 4-wheel drive, front axle suspension, air-conditioning, and an enclosed cab.
    Renault 90-34 TX A - This Renault tractor has an 83-horse power engine, front-end loader, and an enclosed cab.

    This is just a few of the used Renault tractors that are available today; there are many more used Renault tractors to choose from that areave not listed. The tractors that I have listed were manufactured in the late eighties, the nineties, and some in the current millennium.