Search results

Here you can find the listing of all used John Deere 6920, 6920S, 6920 PREMIUM tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used John Deere 6920, 6920S, 6920 PREMIUM tractors using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about John Deere tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 99
ads/page
99 Search results for "John Deere 6920 tractors"
  • John Deere 6920S, 2006, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor, Transmission: Variable Transmission, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Options: Front axle suspension, Other information: Immaculate condition, 50 k autopwr , TLS & HCS, 650 Michelin tyres 40% single tires, Tire Width: Wide,Immaculate, 50 k autopwr, vat docket

    Tractors
    2006, 6400 h
    United Kingdom

    27,279 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: POWERQUAD 40K,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR SEAT, 3 SPOOLS,PICK UP HITCH,20.8x38-16.9x28 40%

    Tractors
    2002, 5450 h
    United Kingdom

    21,850 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: AUTOQUAD 50K,TLS CAB SUSPENSION,,TURNABLE FRONT FENDERS, FIELD,OFFICE, AIR BRAKES

    Tractors
    2005
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • John Deere 6920, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 160, Transmission: powrquad, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 650/65x38, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 45

    Tractors
    2002, 8800 h
    Netherlands

    POA

  • John Deere 6920, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 160, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28 TM800 Pir, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38 TM800 Pir, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Options: Front linkage Front axle suspension Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2003, 7800 h
    Netherlands

    POA

  • John Deere 6920, 2004, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160, Transmission: Traploze transmissie /CVT/Vario, Front tyre size: 16.9/R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65/R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2004, 8000 h
    Netherlands, Baarle-Nassau

    POA

  • John Deere 6920S, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005
    Netherlands

    POA

  • John Deere 6920, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2002, 9800 h
    Netherlands, Smilde

    POA

  • John Deere 6920S, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2002, 7750 h
    Belgium, SOREE

    POA

  • John Deere 6920S, 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine displacement: No, Front tyre size: 540-65R28, Rear tyre size: 650-65R38

    Tractors
    2007, 8350 h
    Norway, Førde

    24,904 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2003, 1835 h
    France, F

    35,774 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2004, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2004, 5600 h
    France, F

    26,500 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005, 2900 h
    France, ETS CORNET CHAINTREAUX

    31,176 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 155, Transmission: Semi-powershift, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 40 % d'usure (AR%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2002, 11000 h
    France

    17,926 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 145, Transmission: Semi-powershift, Front tyre size: 16 9RX28 , Rear tyre size: 20 8RX38 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 80 % d'usure (AR%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2005, 5273 h
    France

    31,176 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160

    Tractors
    2003, 3800 h
    France, F

    33,124 GBP

  • John Deere 6920 PREMIUM, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150

    Tractors
    2003, 9405 h
    France, France

    15,588 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005, 4520 h
    France, ETS CORNET PITHIVIERS

    30,397 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150, Transmission: Variation continue, Front tyre size: 480/70W28, Rear tyre size: 580/70X38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100 % d'usure%, Rear tyres remaining : 80 % d'usure (AR%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2003, 6150 h
    France

    POA

  • John Deere 6920, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 150, Transmission: semi-powershift, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2003, 6850 h
    France, France - 47 (Lot-et-Garonne)

    25,330 GBP