Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Here is a list of currently available used International tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used International tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
    You may also read more about International tractors in Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 203
    ads/page
    203 Search results for "International tractors"
    • International 674 1979, Tractors

      International 674Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Other information: in tractor 674 2wd runs well

      Tractors
      1979
      United Kingdom

      1,895 GBP

    • International 258 1982, Tractors

      International 258Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Other information: 2 Wheel Drive, currently being restored. Give us a call for more information on 01684 772912.

      Tractors
      1982, 4687 h
      United Kingdom

      POA

    • International 674 1979, Tractors

      International 674Tractor type: Farm Tractor, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: IH 674 TRACTOR 2WD POWER STEERING PICK UP HITCH RUNS AND DRIVES WELL

      Tractors
      1979, 8400 h
      United Kingdom

      2,750 GBP

    • International 585XL 1984, Tractors

      International 585XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Other information: IH 585XL 2WD GOOD STRAIGHT TRACTOR 2WD WIT A CAB AND POWER STEERING A NICE OLD TRACTOR

      Tractors
      1984, 5500 h
      United Kingdom, ukl

      3,450 GBP

    • International 956XLA 1982, Tractors

      International 956XLATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 95, Transmission: Hand geschakeld, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13.6x28 20% , Rear tyre size: 18.4x38 80% , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 35

      Tractors
      1982, 13000 h
      Netherlands, Schoonebeek
      7d

      5,326 GBP

    • International 1066 1974, Tractors

      International 1066Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 140, Transmission: hi/lo, Cabin: Open, Engine displacement: 6, Front tyre size: 1100X16, Rear tyre size: 18.4X38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Latest inspection: 19-1-2015, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      1974, 4334 h
      Netherlands

      6,711 GBP

    • International 724 1971, Tractors

      International 724Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 70

      Tractors
      1971, 8691 h
      Netherlands

      2,734 GBP

    • International Tractor McCormick-International 453, Tractors

      International Tractor McCormick-International 453Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine output: 45

      Tractors
      Netherlands

      2,273 GBP

    • International 383 1974, Tractors

      International 383Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Engine output: 38, Cabin: Open, Rear tyre size: 13.6, PTO: 540, Frontloader accessories: Manure Fork, Options: Front loader

      Tractors
      1974, 8500 h
      Netherlands, Swifterbant

      2,486 GBP

    • International 5288 1982, Tractors

      International 5288Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 180, Transmission: hi/lo, Cabin: Regular, Engine displacement: 7, Front tyre size: 1400X14.1, Rear tyre size: 20.8X38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Latest inspection: 11-4-2015, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      1982, 2377 h
      Netherlands, ijsselmuiden

      15,269 GBP

    • International Case International 644 Hydromatic 1980, Tractors

      International Case International 644 HydromaticTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 60, Cabin: Regular

      Tractors
      1980, 6500 h
      Netherlands

      POA

    • International 523 TREKKER, Tractors

      International 523 TREKKERTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 48, Front tyre size: 650-16, Rear tyre size: 136r38

      Tractors
      7325 h
      Netherlands

      1,953 GBP

    • International 756 4wd 1970, Tractors

      International 756 4wdTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 95

      Tractors
      1970, 6940 h
      Netherlands, Deurne, Nederland

      6,250 GBP

    • International 844-s, Tractors

      International 844-sTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Cabin: Open, Rear tyre size: 20.8x38

      Tractors
      5700 h
      Netherlands

      3,551 GBP

    • International 533 TRACTOR, Tractors

      International 533 TRACTORTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      Netherlands

      1,847 GBP

    • International 1455 XL 1981, Tractors

      International 1455 XLTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1981
      Netherlands, Druten, Nederland

      5,504 GBP

    • International Harvester 1969 B-276 1980, Tractors

      International Harvester 1969 B-276Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1980, 5501 h
      Norway, Møre og Romsdal

      1,597 GBP

    • International 452, Tractors

      International 452Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      France, Neuville saint-Amand

      4,403 GBP

    • International 386 1985, Tractors

      International 386Tractor type: Farm Tractor

      Tractors
      1985, 4500 h
      Germany

      2,486 GBP

    • International 844XL, Tractors

      International 844XLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Front tyre size: 15.5 R 38, Rear tyre size: 15.5 R 38, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

      Tractors
      5500 h
      Denmark, Egtved
      7d

      3,712 GBP

    International Tractors

    If you find yourself in the market for a used tractor. Why not consider a tractor from one of the oldest and most reliable companies in the tractor industry International Harvester.

    International Harvester first came into existence in 1908 and produced their first International Tractor two years later in 1910. International Tractors are manufactured to meet the needs of the gentleman farmer as well as those of the owner of large commercial agricultural operations.

    Top International Tractor Models for Sale

    International tractors offer several models to choose from like the model 1056. The 1056 is a liquid cooled six cylinder diesel with 5.9 L of displacement. The transmission has 16 forward and 8 reverse speeds. The international tractor model 1056 holds 140 Liters of fuel.

    If you are looking for something perhaps a little smaller you might wish to consider the international tractor model
    856XL. The 856XL is a four cylinder turbo diesel with 3.9L of displacement. The International Tractor model 856XL has 105 Liters of fuel capacity.

    Perhaps, you would like something larger. If so consider the International tractor model 1455 XL. The model 1455 XL is a 6.6 liter turbocharged six cylinder diesel. The horsepower for the International tractor model 1455 XL is 108.1 Kw. The transmission comes with 20 forward and 9 reverse speeds. The fuel capacity is 199 Liters.

    This is only a fraction of the models that International tractor has to offer. There is one out there to suit your needs. The next question is where to find them at a reasonable price.  Mascus aim to provide you with the best range of prices possible to help you find the perfect International tractor.