Used equipment search

Close » Advanced Search

    Place want ad

    Search results

    Here is a list of currently available used Fendt tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Fendt tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
    You may also read more about Fendt tractors in Brands section.

    Displaying: 1 - 20 / 1180
    ads/page
    1,180 Search results for "Fendt tractors"
    • Fendt 514 Vario SCR, 2014, Tractors

      Fendt 514 Vario SCR PowerTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 145, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 4%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 50, Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2014 825 h
      Germany, Eging am See
      24h

      75,986 GBP
    • Fendt 716 Vario SCR, 2015, Tractors

      Fendt 716 VARIO SCR PROFI PLUSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 162, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2015 900 h
      Germany
      24h

      108,612 GBP
    • Fendt Farmer 2, 1998, Tractors

      Fendt FARMER 260 VTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 59, Top speed: 35

      Tractors
      1998 2000 h
      Germany
      24h

      POA
    • Fendt 308 LS, 1981, Tractors

      Fendt 308 LSA mit IFLTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 80

      Tractors
      1981 8400 h
      Germany
      24h

      8,792 GBP
    • Fendt 820 Vario, 2009, Tractors

      Fendt 820 VARIO +F +PTOTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 600/65-28, Rear tyre size: 650/65-42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front loader make: TractorEquipment, : Accessories

      Tractors
      2009 3700 h
      Sweden, Visby *
      24h

      75,744 GBP
    • Fendt 108, 1980, Tractors

      Fendt 108 Z Turem 4 cylindry ładne opony 4x4Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 75, Transmission: manualna, Cabin: Regular, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

      Tractors
      1980 9900 h
      Poland, Żalno 8
      24h

      3,919 GBP
    • Fendt Farmer 312 LSA, 1992, Tractors

      Fendt Farmer 312 LSATractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 119.6, Front tyre size: 480/65 R 28 KL, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R 38 KL, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Options: Forest cab

      Tractors
      1992 10300 h
      Germany, 26954 Nordenham
      24h

      18,964 GBP
    • Fendt 312, 2009, Tractors

      Fendt 312 TMS with Loader (WX58 MKK)Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 120, Cabin: Regular, Production country: DE, Other information: Fendt 312 TMS (WX58 MKK) - 2009 Model (reg 02/02/2009) 4360 Hours, Cargo 4X75 Front Loader, 4 Spool Rear, Front & Cab Suspension, Serial No 339/21/3434

      Tractors
      2009 4360 h
      United Kingdom, Somerset
      24h

      32,500 GBP
    • Fendt 312 VARIO TMS STEGLÖS MED LASTARE -08, 2008, Tractors

      Fendt 312 VARIO TMS STEGLÖS MED LASTARE -08Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 125, Transmission: STEGLÖS, Cabin: Regular, Top speed: 40, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Production country: DE, Front loader make: TRIMA +3 No

      Tractors
      2008 4350 h
      Sweden, MASKIN VÄST AB
      24h

      35,765 GBP
    • Fendt 716, 2004, Tractors

      Fendt 716Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 170, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

      Tractors
      2004 7700 h
      France, PENCRAN (FINISTERE - 29)
      24h

      30,170 GBP
    • Fendt 310 LSA, 1993, Tractors

      Fendt 310 LSATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 105, Front tyre size: 540/65-24, Rear tyre size: 600/65-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 1%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      1993 9220 h
      Germany
      7d

      12,676 GBP
    • Fendt 311 LSA, 1986, Tractors

      Fendt 311 LSATractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 101, Front tyre size: 14.9R26, Rear tyre size: 18.4R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%

      Tractors
      1986 11600 h
      Germany
      7d

      9,913 GBP
    • Fendt 313 Vario, 2015, Tractors

      Fendt 313Vario TMSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Front tyre size: 480/65R24 Mich., Rear tyre size: 600/65R34 Mich., Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 95%, Rear tyres remaining : 95%, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2015 240 h
      Germany, Weißenburg
      7d

      67,366 GBP
    • Fendt 410 Vario, 2000, Tractors

      Fendt 410 VarioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 100, Front tyre size: 540/65 R24, Rear tyre size: 600/65 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 4%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Top speed: 50, Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2000 7875 h
      Germany, Rinchnach
      7d

      28,902 GBP
    • Fendt 514 Vario SCR, 2013, Tractors

      Fendt 514 VARIO SCR PROFITractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 145, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 4%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, Top speed: 50

      Tractors
      2013 1145 h
      Germany, Straubing
      7d

      81,492 GBP
    • Fendt 722 Vario SCR, 2012, Tractors

      Fendt 722 Vario SCRTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 220, Front tyre size: 540/65 R30, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 4%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Top speed: 50, Options: Air-conditioning

      Tractors
      2012 3250 h
      Germany, Vilsbiburg
      7d

      86,562 GBP
    • Fendt 828 Vario Profi Plus, 2012, Tractors

      Fendt 828 Vario Profi Plus 60km/hTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 280, Front tyre size: 540/65R30, Rear tyre size: 580/65R42, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Top speed: 60

      Tractors
      2012 5300 h
      Germany, Barsinghausen OT Groß Munzel
      7d

      72,437 GBP
    • Fendt 716 Vario, 2001, Tractors

      Fendt 716 varioTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 158, Top speed: 40

      Tractors
      2001 7059 h
      Germany
      7d

      32,704 GBP
    • Fendt 820, 2009, Tractors

      Fendt 820Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Latest inspection: Accessories, : OtherInformation

      Tractors
      2009 7950 h
      Finland, KOUVOLA
      7d

      54,570 GBP
    • Fendt 916, 2004, Tractors

      Fendt 916Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 200

      Tractors
      2004 7000 h
      France
      7d

      56,892 GBP

    Fendt Tractors

    There are many manufacturers producing tractors for the commercial marketplace. Obviously, some tractors are better than others and that is why they have developed an excellent reputation in the field. Of the many tractors one could purchase, Fendt Tractors are among the best of the lot. In particular, these tractors are designed for their ability to work in even the most complex and difficult agricultural environment. As such, a a Fendt Tractor remains the perfect purchase for those that need a tractor that can deliver in even seriously difficult environments.

    The Top Fendt Tractor Models

    How impressive are Fendt tractors? When you look at the Fendt 926, you will discover how amazing the engineering that goes into developing this tractor truly is. This is a Fendt tractor that is built with stepless transmission. This allows the tractor to travel at speeds far faster than the average tractor is able to. This means it can be relied upon for quicker maneuverability which will allow it to expedite the many tasks at hand it will be required to deal with.

    Of course, those that may not have a need for such an expansive tractor can also look into the compact Fendt 200 model. This is a perfect – and powerful – small tractor that can greatly deliver on the needs that are required of it. This Fendt tractor is also built to last making it an excellent purchase for those that want a reliable tractor that is known for its durability.

    Yes, there are many other top models of Fendt tractors on the market. Whether you purchase one new or used you will discover that it is a great buy. These tractors are not the kind that need regular repairs and they always deliver on the work that is expected of them. This is why they are among the top of their field.