Search results

Here is a list of currently available used Hürlimann tractors machines for sale at Mascus. You may sort used Hürlimann tractors by price, year of production, or country. Please use the left-hand side navigation to narrow your search.
You may also read more about Hürlimann tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 18 / 18
ads/page
18 Search results for "Hürlimann agricultural equipment and machinery"
  • Hürlimann H-466 V-DT, 1986, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-466 V-DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 65, Transmission: 32*32, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 13.6*38, Rear tyre size: 11.2*28, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Top speed: 30

    Tractors
    1986 9000 h
    Netherlands

    8,021 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 490, 1984, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 490Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 90, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%

    Tractors
    1984 6504 h
    Belgium

    7,599 GBP
  • Hürlimann XB 85 Allrad, 2005, Tractors

    Hürlimann XB 85 AllradTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 85.66, Front tyre size: 420/70R24, Rear tyre size: 480/70R34, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Gross weight: 3820, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    2005 4743 h
    Germany, -

    18,195 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6165 DT, 2000, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6165 DT MasterTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 163.1, Front tyre size: 480/70R30, Rear tyre size: 580/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2000 5841 h
    Germany, -

    19,250 GBP
  • Hürlimann 6135 DT, 1996, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6135 DTTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 131.9, Front tyre size: 14.9-30, Rear tyre size: 18.4-38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 10%, Rear tyres remaining : 20%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, Top speed: 40, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    1996 4436 h
    Germany, Bremen

    12,411 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6135 Elite, 1994, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6135 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 134.6, Front tyre size: 16.9R30, Rear tyre size: 20.8R38, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Options: Forest cab

    Tractors
    1994 8483 h
    Germany, 25899 Niebüll

    12,664 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6115 Elite, 2001, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 6115 EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 115.5, Front tyre size: 480/70R26, Rear tyre size: 520/70R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2001 3110 h
    Germany, Oyten

    19,250 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2006, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 130, Front tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Rear tyre size: 540/65R28-600/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Tractors
    2006 3960 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    20,205 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 5116 T, Tractors

    Hürlimann H5116TTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110

    Tractors

    Denmark, Egtved

    6,811 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT 95, Other tractor accessories

    Hürlimann XT95

    Other tractor accessories

    Denmark

    POA
  • Hürlimann 6115 XB Elite, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann 6115 XB EliteTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 115, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 5, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Options: Front PTO Front linkage Air-conditioning Cabin suspension Air brakes Creeper gear

    Tractors
    1997 7800 h
    Poland, 18-218 Sokoły

    7,772 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6136, 1985, Tractors

    Hürlimann H-6136Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 136, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    1985 7550 h
    Denmark

    9,648 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 4105, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann H4105Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 75, Front tyre size: 13 6X38 , Rear tyre size: 13 6X38 , Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2

    Tractors
    1989 7208 h
    Denmark, Hadsten

    7,355 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT 910, 2002, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT910Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 105

    Tractors
    2002 5812 h
    Latvia, Dobele

    11,748 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 476, 1987, Tractors

    Hürlimann H 476Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 75, Top speed: 35, PTO: 540/1000

    Tractors
    1987 6800 h
    Croatia, SVETI IVAN Zelina

    9,188 GBP
  • Hürlimann 5116, 1989, Tractors

    Hürlimann 5116Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 116

    Tractors
    1989 5400 h
    Italy

    13,002 GBP
  • Hürlimann XT130, 2007, Tractors

    Hürlimann XT130Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 130, Front tyre size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Rear tyre size: 600/65x38 540/65x28, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2007 5700 h
    Denmark, Sabro

    21,567 GBP
  • Hürlimann H 6135, 1997, Tractors

    Hürlimann H6135Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 135, Options: Front linkage

    Tractors
    1997
    Latvia, Jaunrauna

    12,708 GBP