Search results

Please find below all the classified ads of used Caterpillar 428, 428E, 428C, 428 C, 428E2, 428 D construction equipment available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about Caterpillar construction equipment in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 69
ads/page
69 Search results for "Caterpillar 428 construction equipment"
  • Caterpillar 428 1986, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 15%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Traction type: 4 WD, Production country: UK, Other information: Cat 428 Back Hoe Loader in a good clean condition. This 1986 4x4 model has 8000 hours, 4 on 1 Bucket and is a good digger ready for work. Export enquiries are welcome. All shipping and documentation can be arranged if required.

    Backhoe loaders
    1986, 8000 h
    Devizes, United Kingdom
    7d

    9,750 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428E 2011, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428EGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Other information: EROPS Cab, 4 X 4, Multi Purpose Bucket, Edge, Forks, Quick Coupler Mechanical (Rear), Manual Transmission, E Stick CAT, Hammer Lines, Street Pads, Road Registered, CE Plated,Attachments: Finning Fair Buy

    Backhoe loaders
    2011, 4546 h
    Glasgow, United Kingdom

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428C 1998, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428CTraction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 9700, Body type: Fixed frame, Other information: Caterpillar 4x4 backhoe with 4 in 1 multi purpose bucket , exending dipper arm and hammer pipework.

    Backhoe loaders
    1998, 6400 h
    United Kingdom

    16,750 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428 2008, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428Attachments: AC, PIPED

    Backhoe loaders
    2008, 5415 h
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428E 2008, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428EGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 60%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 10200, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine output: 90, Additional hydraulics: Yes, Original colour: yes, Attachments: Turbo engine, 4in1 front bucket, pallet forks, extending backhoe, ha

    Backhoe loaders
    2008, 7600 h
    United Kingdom

    25,000 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428C 1989, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428CAir-conditioning: No

    Backhoe loaders
    1989
    Veghel, Nederland, Netherlands
    7d

    7,883 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428 C 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428 CTraction type: 4 WD, Gross weight: 9700

    Backhoe loaders
    1999, 14084 h
    Netherlands

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428 1988, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428

    Backhoe loaders
    1988
    France

    8,639 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428C 1999, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428CCE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    1999
    France

    12,598 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428 2000, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428

    Backhoe loaders
    2000, 9510 h
    France

    12,238 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428E2 2012, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428E2

    Backhoe loaders
    2012, 1037 h
    Nearly New Moissy Cramayel, 77, France

    34,555 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428 D 2002, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428 DGross weight: 8000, Engine output: 80

    Backhoe loaders
    2002, 7686 h
    93352 Rohr i. NB, Germany

    15,478 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428 E 2008, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428 E

    Backhoe loaders
    2008
    Poland
    7d

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428B 1994, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428BGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Backhoe loaders
    1994
    Madrid, Spain
    7d

    12,238 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428 C 2001, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428 C

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    Austria
    7d

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428C 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428CGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Backhoe loaders
    1997, 11714 h
    Alexandria, Egypt
    7d

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428 1993, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, CE marked: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    1993, 9000 h
    Iceland

    8,279 GBP

  • Caterpillar 428 2003, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428

    Backhoe loaders
    2003
    South Africa

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428 2010, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428Traction type: 4 WD

    Backhoe loaders
    2010, 6647 h
    South Africa

    POA

  • Caterpillar 428C 1997, Backhoe loaders

    Caterpillar 428CGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 3

    Backhoe loaders
    1997, 13346 h
    Thailand

    POA