Search results

Please find below all the classified ads of used JCB 2 CX, 2CX AIRMASTER, 2CX construction equipment available for sale. You can them by year of production, price, working hours or country. To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about JCB construction equipment in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 32
ads/page
32 Search results for "JCB 2 CX construction equipment"
  • JCB 2 CX 2002, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2 CXOther information: C/W 4 IN 1 BUCKET AND COMPRESSOR ON REAR CE MARKED

    Wheel loaders
    2002
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • JCB 2 CX 2001, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2 CXOther information: C/W 4 IN 1 BUCKET CE MARKED

    Wheel loaders
    2001
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • JCB 2CX AIRMASTER 2003, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2CX AIRMASTERFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 5800, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Original colour: Yes, Other information: Compressor, hammer, chisels and pipe. Very tidy, one owner machine, low hours.Attachments: Compressor, hammer, chisels and pipe.

    Wheel loaders
    2003, 3200 h
    United Kingdom

    8,000 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 1994, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2 CXOther information: Very tidy condition, 4-in-1 bucket, front quick hitch, low hours.

    Backhoe loaders
    1994
    United Kingdom

    8,250 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 2005, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2 CXGross weight: 6100, Engine output: 75, Other information: JCB 2CX STREETMASTER BACKHOE LOADER WEIGHT 6100KG 4IN1 BUCKET HYDRAULIC QUICK HITCH HAMMER PIPEWORK 75HP DIESEL ENGINE EX COUNCIL GOOD CONDITION

    Backhoe loaders
    2005
    United Kingdom

    17,500 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 1998, Mini loaders

    JCB 2 CXGross weight: 6355, Transport dimensions (LxWxH): 5 17 X 1 83 X 2 65 , Other information: BUILT IN COMPRESSOR 4x4x4 4 IN 1 BUCKET.

    Mini loaders
    1998
    United Kingdom

    6,995 GBP

  • JCB 2CX AIRMASTER 2002, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2CX AIRMASTERGross weight: 5500, Other information: 4x4x4 MANUAL GEARBOX 4 cyl PERKINS DIESEL ENGINE 46.7 kW COMPRESOR 7 bar TWO TOOLS SIDE TIP BUCKET WEIGHT: 5500 kgAttachments: SIDE TIP BUCKET

    Wheel loaders
    2002
    United Kingdom, ST ALBANS

    7,250 GBP

  • JCB 2CX AIRMASTER 2003, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2CX AIRMASTERFront tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Amount of previous owners: 1, Gross weight: 5800, CE marked: Yes, Original colour: Yes, Other information: Compressor (989 hours), hammer, chisels and pipe. Very tidy, one owner machine, ready for work.Attachments: Compressor (989 hours), hammer, chisels and pipe.

    Wheel loaders
    2003, 3000 h
    United Kingdom

    8,000 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 2001, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2 CXBody type: Fixed frame, Cabin type: Enclosed cab, Other information: 4x4, side tipping bucket, Airmaster air compressor

    Wheel loaders
    2001
    United Kingdom

    POA

  • JCB 2CX 2006, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2CXCE marked: Yes, Engine output: 69, Air-conditioning: No

    Backhoe loaders
    2006, 5500 h
    Netherlands

    18,681 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 2002, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2 CXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 0, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Body type: Fixed frame, Additional hydraulics: Yes

    Backhoe loaders
    2002, 2500 h
    Belgium

    POA

  • JCB 2CX 2006, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2CX

    Backhoe loaders
    2006, 555 h
    France

    22,677 GBP

  • JCB 2CX 2005, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2CXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Original colour: oui

    Backhoe loaders
    2005, 4800 h
    France

    16,558 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 2001, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2 CX

    Backhoe loaders
    2001
    France

    11,518 GBP

  • JCB 2cx airmaster 1995, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2cx airmasterGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Gross weight: 5500, CE marked: Yes

    Wheel loaders
    1995
    Finland

    3,456 GBP

  • JCB 2CX Airmaster 1994, Wheel loaders

    JCB 2CX Airmaster

    Wheel loaders
    1994
    Poland

    3,583 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 1993, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2 CXGross weight: 6355, Engine: JCB, Engine output: 52

    Backhoe loaders
    1993, 5880 h
    Australia

    15,597 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 2009, Backhoe loaders

    JCB 2 CXGeneral grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Traction type: 4 WD, CE marked: Yes, Gross weight: 6355, Body type: Fixed frame, Engine: JCB 444, Top speed: 40, Engine output: 76, Original colour: KELT

    Backhoe loaders
    2009
    Finland

    25,196 GBP

  • JCB 2cx 2004, Wheeled excavators

    JCB 2cx

    Wheeled excavators
    2004
    Czech Republic

    15,191 GBP

  • JCB 2 CX 2010, Other

    JCB 2 CX

    Other
    2010
    Poland

    681 GBP