Search results

Here you can find the listing of all used John Deere 6920, 6920S, 6920 PREMIUM tractors ads for sale. You may contact directly the seller of particular used John Deere 6920, 6920S, 6920 PREMIUM tractors using given contact data.To narrow your search, please use the left hand side navigation.
Read more about John Deere tractors in Brands section.

Displaying: 1 - 20 / 81
ads/page
81 Search results for "John Deere 6920 agricultural equipment and machinery"
  • John Deere 6920, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 3, Amount of previous owners: 1, Other information: John Deere 6920 4wd Tractor in a good clean condition. This 2005 model has 11,000 recorded hours and one previous owner from new and comes with front suspension, cab suspension, air con, trailer braking, 3 spool valves and front weight pack. Demonstration and delivery possible. Export enquiries are welcome. All shipping and documentation can be arranged if required.

    Tractors
    2005, 6920 h
    United Kingdom, Devizes Wiltshire
    Contact seller7d

    17,250 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor, Other information: AUTOQUAD PLUS ECO 40K,TLS,CAB SUSPESION,AUTOTRAC READY,REGION I,540/65R28 - 50%,650/65R38 - 40%

    Tractors

    United Kingdom
    Contact seller7d

    POA

  • John Deere 6920, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Vineyard tractor, Transmission: Semi-Powershift, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, PTO: 540/1000, Options: Front axle suspension, Other information: New tyres good straight tractor 20/20 transmission with LHR (40K), Passenger seat , Front fenders, Suspened cab, Mfwd with triple link suspension and front brakes, Air trailer brakes , 325 litre fuel tank , Additional oil reservoir 14 litre, 2 remote hydraulic control valvesAttachments: Semi-Powershift

    Tractors
    2005, 10000 h
    United Kingdom
    Contact seller

    26,642 GBP

  • John Deere 6920 PREMIUM, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 160, Transmission: AQ eco, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 1, Top speed: 42

    Tractors
    2005, 4400 h
    Netherlands
    Contact seller

    31,590 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor, Cylinders: 6 cyl., Engine output: 160, Transmission: AutoQuad, Cabin: Regular, Front tyre size: 540/65*28, Rear tyre size: 650/65*38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 70%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Top speed: 50, Options: Front axle suspension Air-conditioning Clutchless forward-reverse shuttle

    Tractors
    2005
    Netherlands
    Contact seller

    POA

  • John Deere 6920S, 2005, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 STractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2005
    Netherlands
    Contact seller

    POA

  • John Deere 6920S, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 S TLSTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160, Front tyre size: 480/70R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 80%, Rear tyres remaining : 50%, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2002, 7750 h
    Belgium, SOREE
    Contact seller

    POA

  • John Deere 6920S, 2007, Tractors

    John Deere 6920STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine displacement: No, Front tyre size: 540-65R28, Rear tyre size: 650-65R38

    Tractors
    2007, 8350 h
    Norway, Førde
    Contact seller

    24,466 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 150, Transmission: semi-powershift, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 20%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4

    Tractors
    2003, 6850 h
    France, France - 47 (Lot-et-Garonne)
    Contact seller

    24,739 GBP

  • John Deere 6920 PREMIUM, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    2003, 9405 h
    France, PENCRAN (FINISTERE - 29)
    Contact seller

    15,224 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2002, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor

    Tractors
    2002, 6000 h
    France, CENTRAGRI ST GERMAIN PUY
    Contact seller

    22,836 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2004, Tractors

    John Deere 6920Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150, Transmission: FrontTyreSize, Rear tyre size: FrontTyreCondition, Rear tyres remaining : TractorEquipment%

    Tractors
    2004, 5600 h
    France, VOLGELSHEIM
    Contact seller

    25,881 GBP

  • John Deere 6920 PREMIUM, 2006, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 PREMIUMTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 149.5, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 520/85R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 40%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2006, 9881 h
    Germany, 48480 Spelle
    Contact seller

    20,476 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150, Front tyre size: 3, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Top speed: 40, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2003, 6350 h
    Germany, Werne
    Contact seller

    30,255 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, 2006, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 160.4, Front tyre size: 540/65 R 28 BKT, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R 38 BKT, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 90%, Rear tyres remaining : 80%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2006, 8300 h
    Germany, 21702 Ahlerstedt
    Contact seller

    25,786 GBP

  • John Deere 6920 PREMIUM, 2004, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 PREMIUM AUTOPOWR 40 KMHTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 149.5, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tyre size: 460/85R38, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 40, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2004, 9624 h
    Germany, 04749 Ostrau
    Contact seller

    30,372 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, 2006, Tractors

    John Deere 6920S PremiumTractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 100%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, Top speed: 50

    Tractors
    2006, 7758 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    31,983 GBP

  • John Deere 6920, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 AutoPowr STOLL FZ 40Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 150, Top speed: 40

    Tractors
    2003, 6900 h
    Germany, Neuenkirchen-Vinte
    Contact seller

    31,823 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, 2004, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 S Premium PlusTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 160.4, Transmission: Stufenloses Getriebe, Front tyre size: 540/65R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 90%, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Top speed: 50, PTO: 540/540E/1000, Options: Air-conditioning

    Tractors
    2004, 4295 h
    Germany, 74214 Westernhausen
    Contact seller

    39,582 GBP

  • John Deere 6920S, 2003, Tractors

    John Deere 6920 STractor type: Farm Tractor, Engine output: 160, Front tyre size: 540/65 R28, Rear tyre size: 650/65 R38, Front tyres / undercarriage remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%

    Tractors
    2003, 6695 h
    Germany
    Contact seller

    29,687 GBP